Friday, February 4, 2011

SOLD! Port Charlotte, Florida

I just bought a block of land in Port Charlotte! Wow - this will be a gift to my daughter, if it turns out nicely in 10 years - 21st birthday - hopefully it will be worth a few extra dollars then.




Here's what I checked for: utilities, established area, schools, shopping, medical, low crime rate, access to larger centres, roads, airports, etc.

This block has no HOA/POA fees, so we can sit on it for a long time, without it hitting our pocket.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,

    I'm a friend of Bronwen McA, and I'm heading over to the US next week to look at properties. Would you mind if I called or emailed you to pick your brain, Bron could help with email/phone number exchange.
    Thanks,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure - send me your email via a comment (I won't moderate it, so it won't be public). I will then contact you. Talk soon. Jane

    ReplyDelete